One Hundreth Post & Make-up of the Day

 Hey everyone!

Yesssss!! It's the weekend. I can't tell you how thrilled I am to sleep in tomorrow. Oh my goodness I have been awake everyday this week at 4am... Really sucks!

I just wanted to announce that this is my 100th post!!! YAY! Thank you to everyone who has supported me. I am loving the blog world and love all my wonderful readers. You all are amazing and I'm so thankful that you take time out of your day to read my blog. It's a work in the making and I'm trying to think of things to make it even more enjoyable to read!

I am hoping that by next year I will have a better camera to work with. I know how much better it makes a blog, but thank you to everyone for sticking with me and my blurry-ness! LOL.

I just wanted to do a quick make up of the day! This is my day to day make up that makes me feel pretty and confident. I like going with simple colors and simple application.





I know it might look like I have a ton of products.. but really, it takes me under ten minutes to do my make up everyday. I don't like spending all my time doing my make up. I like spending more time doing my hair..lol

The products above are:

- Laura Mercier Silk Foundation in Medium Ivory
- M.A.C Studio fix powder in C3
- Smashbox bronzer (I also alternate with NARS Laguna)
- Bobbi Brown Peony Blush (recommended by Veronika of Veronika's blushing)
- NARS Albatross highlighter
- Maybelline's Age Rewind Instant Dark Circle Eraser
- M.A.C gel liner in dipdown
-
M.A.C loose eyeshadow in Vanilla
- NARS eyeshadow in Belissima (I actually use the darker shade on my eyebrows.. I know.. weird huh?)
- L'Oreal Million Lashes in Black
- Forever 21 lipgloss (just a very sheer, glossy, pink-y/sparkle-y color)

That's pretty much it ladies. Of course I switch up my make up here and there, but that is just a basic idea of products I use on a daily basis. When I go out though, I like to play up my eyes more, but during the week, I just like to keep it simple and fresh.

Hope you all have a fabulous weekend! I went shopping today so I will post all about my new purchases tomorrow.. stay tuned!!

xo
Mel