Navy Here...Navy There..Navy EVERYWHERE!

Hey everyone!

Ugghhh.. I can't tell you how much I regret not buying that Zara coat for fall. I am either giving BF money to go get me it, or I have to wait until next weekend to drive back to that mall. Unfortunately the malls by us don't have a Zara, so I have to make special trips there only on the weekend if I really want to buy something. I found two of them, so here are what they look like.


I love the look of this one because it reminds me of Kate Middleton..Love her!





I liked this one. Doesn't look the best on in the pic, but the blue was more vibrant


It also has a belted waist... It's super cute when it's all buttoned up :)
 What do you think? I am obsessed with Navy this season. I think it's tres chic, flattering and goes with any hair/skin tone too! Do you think I should go back and get one of them? Comment below and tell me :)

On to my actual post now.. Yesterday BF and I made a trip to our local mall. His family got him gift certificates there, so I tagged along to see if there was anything I could find. In the summer, I totally found this scarf. It's one of those infinity scarves that doesn't have any ends to it. I got it from Aldo for $10. I have been dying to wear it, so finally today since it was so cold, I wore it over top of my white H&M 3/4 length shirt.

Infinity Scarf Aldo $20


Sorry for the shot of my boobs.

I picked up another long sleeve tee from H&M. Guess what color? lol... Navy blue!


H&M $14.95

My Hair is a mess...sorry!

I also picked up a sweater dress. I wanted one to wear with my tights and knee high brown boots. I thought it was cute and it was only $24.95... Very affordable and budget friendly.


H&M $24.95


I'm going to wear a belt around it. I didn't want to take my jeans off, so picture it with tights and a cute belt.

Lastly, not sticking with the navy blue theme, here are the shoes that BF got.



So that's it folks! I will post OOTD pics of how I pair everything together etc. Just wanted to give you a little glimpse as to what they look like.

I'm off to make some dinner and do some laundry, maybe take pup for a walk. Hope everyone has a fabulous evening and enjoy the rest of your Monday!!! :)

Love,
Mel
xo