A few shopping purchases to share...

Happy weekend everyone!

So far, I am loving my 4 day long weekend. Being off yesterday with puppy while BF was at work, was like old times!!! LOL.. I miss our quality time together while BF is at work. Plus, the weather was amazingly gorgeous!

So... over the past few weeks, I've managed to pick up things here and there, but not enough to really post about. I don't want to show you one thing, than another just to post, I want to show you a few things at a time.

I am so proud of BF, he actually picked out these shoes for me and brought them home! I have wanted a pink-y/nude pair of heels, and he knows how much I love Steve Madden shoes. This was all BF, and they are super comfy too!






Steve Madden pumps - Winners $44.95
  Next, I got this Tee below from Zara. I got it a little bigger, because I am loving a my tee's to fit just a bit looser than usual. It's super soft and I have been wearing it paired with dark ripped jeans and high brown boots. Super casual...loves it!

ZARA - $19.99

My next purchase was from one of my favorite stores, Turquoise. I adore this store. Most of their stuff is different than what they have at the malls. It's just a super trendy boutique, and their prices are reasonable too. I have been searching for a slanted one sided shirt. I got it in dark grey and in a medium. I love how it's angled at the bottom. I wore it yesterday (should've taken a pic), with my white shorts and sandles. I love how it can be worn super casual, or super glammed up! One of my fav purchases! It looks adorable with a long necklace, a pair of leggings, and knee high boots :)


Turquoise $39

I got another dress shirt from H&M. This time I got a navy one. So far this season, I am inlove with navy. I think navy is so elegant and pretty. The price was good for my budget too. (sorry, the photo is so blurry.. damn iphone)


H&M - $24.95

Going back to Zara (a favorite store of mine), I got this cute dress. This dress was too cute to pass up. I have been eyeing this dress for quite some time now, so I finally went back and got it. It doesn't come with the belt, but I can pair it with different belts that I have, and different colors too. I love the cap sleeves and the pleated bottom half. I got it in XS because their dresses fit a bit bigger on me. It also has a nice gold zipper in the back. This dress is one of my favs!



ZARA - $79.99

So that's it on my purchases lately. I am working really hard at sticking to a budget, so I can't go crazy wild with spending these days. BF and I are looking at a new house, so saving and paying off some debt is my top priority. However, I always like to save a bit of my paycheck to get a little something for myself!! :)

Now, since BF is watching his Sunday football,  I'm going to laze around with puppy, watch some girlie shows and veg, before we have to head over to BF's parents house for dinner.

Have a great Sunday everyone!
xo
Mel