Hey everyone!
I wanted to let you know that my post about "My Meal Plan" needs to be re-posted. I actually deleted that meal plan part because I'm actually embarressed of how AWFUL it must sound to everyone. I was in such a hurry when I was writing it, that I totally re-read it and realized that you all MUST think that I eat that exact meal, like everyday... O.M.G, I'm a goofball. I was reading my reader's comments and I'm like.. ok, I need to read what the heck I wrote. I realized that my meal plan sounds "doucheball-ish". Sorry everyone. I will be fixing that post into a whole new one, but focusing on meals that I eat on a day-to-day basis. I must sound like I eat nothing...sheeeesh!!!
Anyhow, I wanted to share a quick post about my new white shorts that I just got. I got them on sale at American Eagle. They are supposed to be a bit longer, but with my short-ness, I decided to roll them up just a little and I found they sit much better on me.
I just LOVE them. I find that they go with everything and are super cute!!! I find though, that they do stretch just a little, so I bought them a little snug so that when they stretch, my butt doesn't look super saggy...not sexy when that happens :(
I also wanted to show you a pic of what my eyelashes are looking like lately. I have been using the latisse for just over 8 weeks now and they are GROWING!!!! I will take a pic tomorrow of them with NO mascara on them. This is just a silly pic that I took to try and show you a little... IF you can see them at all... I am the WORST photographer ever... before.. my eyelashes could NEVER "feather" up like you can see in this pic. In fact, before using latisse, you could barely even see my lashes in any picture, even close up. This is a huge step for my lashes... when I look up, I can feel them touching my brow bone... LOVES IT!!!
Hope everyone had a nice weekend. Tomorrow is a very special day... It's July 4th!!!! It's also BF and I's 4 year anniversary... Gosh, I just love him! We are going up to my aunt and uncle's cottage with puppy for a night. I'm really excited because we can just relax!!! I also can't wait to see puppy have some fun in the water. He is a doggie fish!! LOL
Love you all
xoxo
Mel