EOS Smooth Sphere Lip Balm in Honeysuckle Honeydew

I’ve been wanting to get this lip balm ever since I saw it on Xteener’s videos (that’s probably nth months from now!). I’m a cheap person; I just can’t spend Php 250 for just a lipbalm. It seriously took me almost forever to finally purchase one EOS Lip balm. Haha!

EOS tagline is “the difference is pretty remarkable.” 

I DEFINITELY HAVE TO AGREE WITH THEM! 
Remember the famous quote, “the difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little EXTRA!” That quotation is very appropriate to describe this lipbalm.

Eos lipbalm wasn’t an extra ordinary lip balm.

It wasn’t as moisturizing as I expected it would be.

It’s just an AVERAGE LIP BALM (for me). However, EOS added sweet taste, yummy smell and most importantly, they added some twist in the packaging

Just like that and EOS was able to transform this ordinary LIPBALM into something EXTRA ORDINARY!

DESCRIPTION

Can a lip balm make you smile? We think so. That's why we invented this one.

Long-lasting moisture
Shea butter & vitamin E
Smoothes on clear
New smooth sphere precisely glides on to lips
Twist-off top
Gluten-free
Paraben-free
Petrolatum-free
Phthalate-free

eos lip balm is 95% organic, 100% natural, and paraben and petrolatum free. Packed with antioxidant-rich vitamin E, soothing shea butter and jojoba oil, eos keeps your lips moist, soft and sensationally smooth.

I was so KILIG when I first had it! Seriously, I never thought a lipbalm could really make me smile, but just as promised by EOS, it is really possible!! Oh, Love at first sight! The packaging is just way too cute to resist! I should have purchased it in pink instead of green (since I super love pink!). But I like the name HONEYSUCKLE HONEYDEW. It sounds so yummy! (Plus, this particular flavor was recommended by Xteener)

I was so happy and contented with the packaging inspite of being “too bulky” for a lipbalm. If you hate this size and prefer the traditional lip balm packaging, go for EOS Smooth Stick Lipbalm.

I was raving about this lipbalm few weeks after using it. It seriously smells good. This [may] sounds weird but when I get bored, I reached for it (for no reason at all) and just smell it. That's how addicted I am with the scent of this lipbalm.

If you like kissing your boyfriend and want to impress him with a “sweet”-taste and somehow well-moisturized lips, you will definitely like this lipbalm!

Overall, I like it but I’m not super impressed with how moisturizing it is.

I might or might not repurchase it. This lipbalm is hard to resist because it has the cutest packaging for a lipbalm, a very yummy scent and a sweet taste that stays for quite a good amount of time however like what I’ve said before, I need something “extra” moisturizing for my chapped and dry lips. If you have a decent (normal) lip condition, this might work for you.

PROS
-It tastes great!
-Smells great
-The packaging is too cute and unique

CONS
- quite pricey
- not as moisturizing as other lip balm
- too bulky --- for some


Price: Php 250 and up
Where to purchase: Online sellers