All About My Lipsticks: Lipstick collection, favorite lipsticks and lipstick tag!

I’m not a lipstick person, in fact, I can definitely go out without wearing one. However, due to my journey of finding “THE ONE” for me, I ended up having more than what I needed in my life! Hahaha!

So far, I have 44 lipsticks (lipglosses, lipbalm, lip palette not included in the counting, except for Careline Lipglosses since I consider them liquid lipstick rather than Lipglosses).


Avon Lip Duo in Pink Bouquet Avon Lipstick in Island Glow Avon Lipstick in Pinktabulous Avon Lipstick in Tangerine Careline lipgloss in 101 Careline lipgloss in 104 Careline lipgloss in 109 Careline lipgloss in 111 Clinique Glow Bronze Covergirl Lip Perfection in Heavenly Estee Lauder in Gold Bronze Etude House in Chic Beige Ever Bilena Matte Lipstick in Mauvey Ever Bilena Matte Lipstick in Pink Flame Loreal Lipstick in Decadent Mac Cosmo Mac Pink Nouveau Mac Ravishing Mac Shy Girl Mac Viva Glam Nicki Maybelline Colorsensational (ASIA) in Angel Maybelline Colorsensational (ASIA) in Coral Pink Maybelline Colorsensational (USA) in Autumn Rush Maybelline Colorsensational (USA) in Park Avenue Peach Maybelline Colorsensational (USA) in Pink Please Maybelline Moisture Extreme in Born with It Maybelline Watershine Lipstick in BM31 NYC in 407B NYC in 481A Nyx Lips in Indian Pink Nyx Lips in Thalia NYX Matte Soft Matte Lip cream in Addis Ababa Nyx Rls in Eros Nyx Rls in Heredes Nyx Rls in Tea Rose Nyx Rls in Thalia Revlon Matte Lipstick in Smoked Peach Rimmel Renew Moisturizing in Pink Chic San San lipstick in 03 Sophie Martin Lipstick Sleek in Barely There Venus and Mars Lip Butter in Wine Pearl Wet n Wild 900B (Pink Sugar)

If you found a lipstick that you’re interested in the list and you want me to review it, just comment below. But please, I need more time to do so (since I'm so busy with my review  for board exam).

I know other bloggers have more lipsticks than I have, however, I feel like this is already too much for me. Believe me; I’m trying my best not to purchase another lipstick/s until I’m done with my favorite lipsticks.


From 44 lipsticks, I will show you my top 10 favorites
Nyx Rls in Tea Rose | Rimmel Moisture Renew in Pink Chic | Nyx Soft Matte Lip Cream in Addis Ababa | Maybelline Colorsensational in Park Peach Avenue  | Covergirl Lip Perfection in Heavenly  | Ever Bilena Matte Lpstck in Pink Flame | Mac Lpstck in Ravishing | Mac Pink Nouveau | Mac Lipstick in Cosmo | Etude House Lipstick in Chic Beige


NOTE: 
LIP SWATCHES PROVIDED SEEMS A LITTLE LIGHTER IN REAL LIFE DUE TO THE LIGHTING CONDITION. I TOOK THE LIP SWATCHES AROUND 7-8:00am
TO SELLERS, YOU MAY USE THE PICTURES BELOW BUT PLEASE PROVIDE A LINK BACK. I WORKED HARD FOR THOSE PICTURES. NOT ALL BLOGGERS WILL ALLOW YOU TO USE THEIR PICTURES SO PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO MY BLOG AT LEAST :)


Nyx Soft Matte Lip Cream in Addis Ababa (Hot Pink)
Full review HERE
 Like:
Unique formulation
Long lasting
Very pretty shades
Dislike:
Can be drying
With blue shimmers



Etude House Lipstick in Chic Beige 
(Favorite Everyday shade)
Full review HERE
 Like:
The packaging is so cute
I love the scent
The color is very flattering on any skintone
Very wearable!
Dislike:
Limited Edition


Mac Lipstick in Cosmo
Full review HERE

 Like:
I like the shade, perfect for everyday and even for special occasion
I love the vanilla scent
Flattering on most skintone
Amazing formulation, amplified creme is absolutely my fave formulation from Mac
Dislike:
Pricey



Covergirl Lip Perfection in Heavenly
Full review HERE

 Like:
The color is gorgeous!
Long lasting and very moisturizing
Dislike:
Can’t think of any



Maybelline Colorsensational in Park Peach Avenue
Full review HERE

 Like:
The formulation is amazing, glides smoothly on my lips
Good staying power
I love the scent!
Great for girls who like to try red lippies without going overboard
Dislike:
Not an everyday color for me



Rimmel Moisture Renew lipstick in Pink Chic

 Like:
Very pigmented and glides smoothly like butter
The shade is so gorgeous! According to other bloggers, it's a great dupe for Mac Viva Glam lipstick
Moisturizing
Dislike:
Not available locally
I don't like the powdery smell
Not long lasting
It looks more pretty in person. I will definitely do a review of this lipstick in the future



Ever Bilena Matte Lipstick in Pink Flame
Full review HERE

 Like:
Shade is very so pretty! Brightens up my face.
Very affordable!
Can be purchased almost everywhere! LOL
Dislike:
Drying on lips



Mac Lipstick Pink Nouveau (my fave bright Pink)
Full review HERE

 Like:
Very pretty shocking pink shade!
Vanilla Scent is love!
Good formulation, not drying but long lasting
(my second fave formulation from Mac)
Dislike:
Pricey



Mac Lipstick in Ravishing

 Like:
The color is just right! Not too bright orange, can be a good everyday lipstick.
I like the vanilla scent
Good formulation
Dislike:
Pricey
Among all the lipsticks in this post, this swatch is the most unreliable  (i took more than 10 shots, all of them looks so much lighter than in real life). It looks more orange-y in person. I will try to do a separate post for this with a reliable swatches.



Nyx Rls in Tea Rose (my most favorite pink lipstick)
Full review HERE

Like:
Very wearable shade looks great on all skintone. I haven’t seen anyone who hates it.
Glides smoothly on my lips
Very rich and creamy
Moisturizing
Very cheap!
Dislike:
Not long lasting
Very cheap packaging as you can see, I depoted it!
Soap-taste 

TAG QUESTIONS: LIPSTICK TAG

(1) When you were a child, did you use your mother's lipsticks?
Yes, I use my mom’s and sisters’ lipsticks when I was a child.
Trivia: I never had my “own” lipstick until I was in college. I started collecting my “own” lipsticks just few months before I started blogging (fyi, I started blogging on October 2010).

(2) How old were you when you bought your first lipstick?
I was 18 years old when I purchased my very own lipstick. Before, I just borrow lipsticks from my sisters.  However, I use (my very own) lipglosses when I was in highschool to early college years.

(3)    Pink or red lipstick?
I don’t wear Red lipsticks so it’s definitely Pink

(4) The most expensive lipstick you have ever bought?
MAC lipsticks --- would probably the most expensive lipsticks I purchased so far using my own money.

(5) And the cheapest?
Careline Lipglosses --- I consider them as lipsticks, not lipglosses. These were just Php 60/tube, amazing for the price.

(6) What's the most bizarre thing you have ever done with a lipstick?
None? I can’t think of any. Hahaha! I just use lipstick on my lips and cheeks(sometimes).Haven’t tried anything weird with lipsticks.

(7) If you had to recommend a lipstick, which brand would you recommend and why?

If you’re looking for wide range colors:
Splurge: I would definitely recommend Mac Lipsticks!
Save: Nyx Roundlipsticks .I like how creamy their lipsticks are and Nyx has amazing range of shades for round lipsticks. However, these were not long lasting on lips plus very cheap packaging!

Formulation-wise:
I highly recommend Mac Lipstick, Covergirl Lip Perfection and Maybelline Colorsensational (USA version).

Long-wearing:
Nyx Soft MATTE lip cream stays on amazingly on my lips! (However, very limited colors)

(8) Favorite Pink Lipstick
For bright lipstick: Mac Pink Nouveau
For wearable pink: Nyx Lipstick in Tea Rose

(9) Favorite Nude:
Mac Lipstick in Cherish, Careline Lipgloss in 101 and Etude House Lipstick in Chic Beige

(10) Favorite Red:
Maybelline Colorsensational lipstick in Park Peach Avenue;p

(11) Favorite Unsual Shade:
Mac Pink Nouveau and Rimmel Lipstick in Pink Chic


Normally, in a tag, you have to tag bloggers and inform them that you tagged them. However, I decided to do it differently! I tag all my readers to do this Lipstick favorites and lipstick tag questions then leave your link on the comment box. In that way, other readers of my blog will have the chance to visit your blog too!! I'm so excited to see your favorite lipsticks and your answers to the lipstick tag questions! Enjoy as much as I enjoyed doing this post! <3