Puppy & Sephora DO NOT MIX!

Hey everyone!

Just a little post today. Over the weekend, I went to Sephora. Well thank goodness that I took out my purcahse from the bag, because I left the bad downstairs on the bottom landing and O.M.G!!!

Take a peek...






Not a good puppy!

Thank goodness that only the tissue paper and receipt were left in the bag. I don't know what I would've done if he got into the Naked Palette. I can't even think how devastated I would've been! This is why our house is as puppy proof as we can get it. Nothing can be left within puppy's reach. Could you image in he destroyed the whole palette? oh-my-goodness there would be a terrible mess all over our carpet and all over this blonde puppy dog! lol

Love this pup, no matter how much mess he makes!

Anyhow, just wanted to share them with you. Has your puppy ever got into something precious of yours? Comment below and tell me. I always love these stories :)

Love always,
Mel
xoxo